Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Few Facts

Here are a few facts that I know and have learned from Dr. B. and others in this profession.

40% of this current generation of children will have a wheat allergy.
20% of my generation has a wheat allergy.
0% of the generations before me.

Dr. B. stated this information from things he has read. He said that the rise is due to vaccines and antibiotics. I'm not against vaccines, my kids get them. When they got sick as a infants and toddlers, they got antibiotics. Would I do things differently now? With the antibiotics, I would, because I know more now. There are alternatives that I wasn't aware of at the time. I educate myself with Google. I read several different sources and compare information.

I even have a recipe from the internet for Japanese Beetles. Yes, I made it in my kitchen! That's another story. If you want the recipe, email me.

Back to the topic.

I attended the Muscle Testing Class, that was offered for FREE, at the chiropractic office.

" "Here is a video I found on the web that explains muscle testing.

Zakkery is still doing very well on the WF/GF diet and supplements. We are adjusting. I am constantly thinking about what he will be eating next. If we go somewhere, birthday party, for example, I have to take a few snacks and something for him to have in place of the birthday cake. The snacks are in case there isn't anything that he can eat that is served. I don't want to make a big deal to the hostess, but I want to be prepared.

So if you invite us over and I have a cooler of food, don't take it personal.

I am just prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment